What is CE MARK?
The CE MARK, which is affixed to a product or its packaging, is considered proof that a product has met the requirements of the harmonized European standard. CE MARKing on a product indicates to all authorities that the product is in compliance with the essential health and safety requirements of all directives that apply to the product.
Why do I need it?
The European Commission, which administers the program, describes the CE MARK as a passport for goods to be sold freely within the internal European market. All manufacturers are required to affix the CE MARK if it has to be sold in European Community.
And why do I need WRG CERTIFICATIONS in particular?
Because we keep the entire process hassle - free, CE MARKing process implementation can take just 15 - 45 days to complete based on your product. In fact, our ‘Keep it simple’ approach means we can:
- Reduce the time taken to implement CE MARK for your product.
- Cut the cost of Certification.
- We provide you access to web based Online Process Repository Software to manage your complete process documentation.
- 24/7 access to our backend support team who can manage your process documentation remotely.
- Reduce management time required.
- Reduce the cost of maintaining Certification.